- Feel free to contact us with any inquiries you may have before making your purchase. We will be sure to answer your questions to the best of our ability.
- Be extremely careful when placing an order. Once you have received a notification e-mail that your product has shipped, there is no way to reverse the charges.
- We are not responsible for any extra duties or charges assessed on the item you have ordered. You will be responsible for all customs and duties charges you may incur.
- All cosmetics and hair care products are NOT RETURNABLE once you have opened them, due to sanitary reasons.
- Please be aware that since most of our kimono items are used, it is not unusual to see staining or aging throughout the garment. We have made careful notes on the condition of each garment, but on some rare occasions, we may have overlooked a small flaw in the garment. Light discoloration or loose threads are the most common flaws you may find.
- Please note that EMS shipping charges have been calculated into the total price of every item we sell.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Please note that while most orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt, some orders can take up to 3 business days processing time.
- We use EMS for shipping all orders. EMS takes 3-5 business days for arrival in normal circumstances. We provide tracking information for all EMS orders.
- New, unopened items are returnable to our Japan office. Please be sure to select a shipping method with a tracking number.
- All returns will incur a 10% restocking fee.